Only 8 places left for this event.
Il ne reste que 8 places pour cet événement.
High-tech occlusion analysis & solutions for performance in Sport Dentistry
The advances in biotechnology have allowed a deeper understanding of the pathologies that affect the temporomandibular joint.
Nuclear magnetic resonance images and biotechnology were transferred to the realm of clinicians, no longer being exclusive to the realm of researchers.
These advances play a key role in conjunction with clinical examination, carefully integrated with the patient’s history and pathophysiology.
Controlling pain is a fundamental goal, but it is also possible today, in certain cases, to regenerate structures.
Cephalometry presupposes that the mandibular heads are in a physiological position and patients do not present any pathology in the temporomandibular joint.
Many of our patients looking for correction of a malocclusion, or a prosthetic rehabilitation, present noises in their TMJ, facets and erosions in their images and pain in the retrodiscal palpation.
Hard tissue injuries as a result of early childhood trauma can lead to injuries to the disc and ligaments.
Infections and autoimmune diseases should be considered, since they affect not only the temporomandibular joint but also all the fascial and muscular chains of the human body.
The evaluation of TMJ and the diagnosis of its pathologies should be an inseparable part of our procedures, not only in orthodontics and orthopedics but in all fields of dentistry.
TMJ pathologies and neuromuscular physiology
- Images in diagnosis and treatment. Form and function. Lesions in TMJ pathologies.
- TMJ pathologies in children and adolescents.
- Autoimmune diseases and pathologies of TMJ.
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (MRI). Method of choice in the diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Tomography and its correlation with MRI. Comparison of data obtained in both studies, done to the same patient.
- Introduction to surface electromyography.
- Determination of the vertical dimension by electronic mandibular deprogramming.
Diosport: dental protectors with performance
- Sports Medicine: a new promising market.
- Oral protectors and their classification. Types, personalization and characterization.
- Mouth guard optimized for the increase of the sport performance accomplished with the physiological neuromuscular technique.
- Intra-oral devices optimized for non-contact sports.
- Relationship between these devices with TMJ, posture and better sports performance.
- Reality of a Dental Department inserted in a soccer club.
STAY UP TO DATE WITH OUR NEW EVENTS!
RESTEZ À JOUR AVEC NOS NOUVEAUX ÉVÉNEMENTS!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Rejoignez notre liste de diffusion pour recevoir les dernières nouvelles et mises à jour de notre équipe.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: